Be part and play an active role in the Financial department of a fast-growing Real Estate Company.
Managing in Belgium 15 hotels (2500 rooms) and Developing 4 construction projects/year.
Young and motivated team. Office located in Brussels downtown. Easy access via all public transports.
Reports directly to the CFO.
- Accounting A to Z of Development projects, About Belgian 7 compagnies.
- Supervise 2 A/P clerks form the Accounting SSC team responsible for the Virtual AP records.
- Prepare necessary Accruals, Provisions and monthly closing Journal Entries
- Control the Bank transactions recording via CODA’s
- Book the Expenses and Credit card statement
- Control the Profitability of Rental units (+-200 units Student accommodations et Flats)
- Follow up with the Notary and Commercial team the Sales and prepare related accounting movements
- Prepare payments via ISABEL system
- Prepare and issue the monthly /Quarterly VAT returns
- Prepare the weekly suppliers Aging balances
- Prepare the monthly Feasibilities Reporting and Cash flow.
- Able to prepare specific consolidation and reconciliation reports on demands (Excel)
- Support External Auditors for the year and closing
2-3 years minimum as Accountant A-Z in private sector, Real Estate sector experience is a plus
- French : Fluent
- English : Very good knowledge – Speaking / Writing
- Dutch : Good knowledge is a plus.
- Rigorous and well organised
- Team member
- Problem solving
- Stress resistant
- Curious / willing to learn
- Office package knowledge. With good knowledge of Excel (Pivot Tables, Filter, Groups, Vlookup etc…).
- Winbooks, Exact, Outlook, Office 365, Isabel, Coda’s
Attractive NET Salary package + Lunch Vouchers + Transport and Free allowances.
Laptop + Smartphone.