We are looking for a highly motivated restaurant chef de rang to assist our Outlet Supervisor.
Be part of a team a team:
• Communicate with guests and colleague and ensure staff is working together as a team.
• Support your colleague to reach common goals. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
• Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect to reach common goals.
Supervise daily activities:
1. Before service:
– set up the restaurant; clean the equipment and furniture, arrange tables and chairs; place cutlery and crockery; etc.
– give work instructions to restaurant commis and participate in service
2. During service:
– welcome guests, seat them, give information about the menu including specials, and take orders;
– communicate the order, and necessary instructions to the kitchen
– participate in service;
3. After shift:
– clear the tables, set up for the next one department
– arrange and stores service equipment; ensures order and sharpness in the room
Welcome guests and ensure smooth service:
• Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests’ service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests.
• Meet and greet clients at arrival and give constant attention to customer wishes
• Keep kitchen team informed of the situation related to the service on a regular basis
• Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training.
• Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional,
• Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance. Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Stand, sit, or walk for an extensive period of time.
• Excellente présentation
• Rigueur, autonomie.
• Bonne communication écrite et orale
• Savoir travailler en équipe
• Capacité à gérer le stress et force de travail.
• Souci du détail et bonne organisation
• Maîtrise du Français, de l’Anglais et du Néerlandais.
DIPLÔMES ET NIVEAUX DE FORMATION
• Formation supérieure en Hôtellerie ou Commerciale.
• Expérience en hôtellerie.
• Maîtrise des outils informatiques et du logiciel Opera (module S&C).
The applicant should have the following qualifications and skills:
• Languages: English, French and/or Dutch (2 of these languages are mandatory)
• IT: Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Micros and Opera
• Neat and professional appearance
• High quality customer service, smiling and welcoming
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Organized and strong attention to details
• Problem solving and initiative skills
• Team spirit, friendly
• Ability to stay calm and polite under pressure
• Flexible regarding tasks and schedule