About the role
As the Hospitality Agent you are passionate about connecting with people and your key responsibility is to bring the guests the best shopping experience in the world – ‘Every single guest is unique and special’.
As a true Village Ambassador for the Guest Journey, the Hospitality Agent is responsible for making the guest’s lives better by giving them an exceptional service and experience whilst visiting Maasmechelen Village.
The Hospitality Agent will fulfil an important role to make all guests feel welcome and help drive sales in the Village through connecting with and advising them where needed.
A key element to this role is the understanding of guest needs, the delivery of excellent standards in service and hospitality and exceeding guest’s expectations.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements
- Give the guests a warm welcome upon arrival in the Village and create moments of delight
- Welcome guests as part of the Hospitality Team – delivering excellence in experience for each guest
- Respond to guests queries
- Build relationships with our VIP guests at ‘The Apartment’ (our luxurious VIP space)
- You are interested in building connections with our VIP guests in order to be able to personalize their journey
- Ensure that commitments made by Maasmechelen Village to guests are met by making prompt, clear decisions to resolve issues and by taking responsibility to take the actions required
- Represent the Bicester Collection’s Hospitality standards and job role by showing up as a proud ambassador
- Promote the Village & it’s boutiques, events and any relevant services that may enhance the guest’s journey in Maasmechelen Village
- Manage guests complaints and feedback, to ensure that all comments are dealt with appropriately, collated and reported to the business in line of continuous improvement
- Proactively provide feedback through promoting GSS surveys, which will enhance the experience of our guests and further raise our performance above their expectations
- Drive for guest service excellence.
- Support hospitality initiatives and events continuously improving on these to surprise & delight our guests.
- As Hospitality Agent you advice all products (HFS/Gift Card/Membership/e-VIP Card …) to the guests in the village as part of an excellence service and to enhance their guest journey
- Support to help drive footfall & sales to targeted boutiques (capture rate) and promote targeted product as well as promote Food & Beverage services.
- Understand, take personal accountability for and proactively live the Maasmechelen Village Vision for ‘world class’ Hospitality & Guest Service.
- Upon request you will organise VIP Parking.
- The role of Hospitality Agent is part of a rotation program between The Apartment, Concierge Services as well as In-Village Host, to make sure you experience all aspects and facets of Guest Service at Maasmechelen Village.
- Willing to help drive sales in the Village through connecting and advising guests
- Checking of ‘bus’ arrivals & departures with transfer arrival & departure speech.
What makes you special:
With your intuition and dedication to people, you are always striving to deliver a great service for our guests. To be successful, you’ll have :
- A passion for delivering exceptional guest experiences
- Excellent grooming standards
- You like to work in a team
- Flexibility to work on a shift pattern basis including weekends and bank holidays
- Experience of making and serving beverages
- Great communication skills – both verbal or written
- An all-inclusive and open mindset
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to be discreet, trustworthy and approachable
- A positive, “can-do” attitude
- Ability to remain calm whilst working under pressure
- Fluently in Dutch, French & English. Any other languages are highly desirable
If you are a motivated Hospitality Agent with experience in a similar role or premium environment, we would love to meet you.