Marriott’s Autograph Collection features a select group of upscale and luxury independent partner hotels, each with its own distinct personality, experience, style and features. Located in major cities and desirable destinations around the world, Autograph guests favor hotel stays that reflect their own unique and personal styles. Be a part of our team and deliver an innovative guest experiences that resists predictability.
Overall Job Purpose
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Ability to Serve Client’s Needs
• Consistent display of impeccable ethics
• Customer service-oriented
• Problem solver
• Positive approach
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
• Fluent in both English and French.
• Strong understanding of security/loss prevention
• Internationally experienced
• Affinity with a more refined lifestyle
• Has demonstrated the ability to always work on behalf of Guests
• Has demonstrated the ability to work with other Team Members
• Successful track record of working in a collaborative/matrixed environmentAdvantages