*** POSITION ONLY OPEN TO EU RESIDENTS ***
Steigenberger Brussels is looking for a Sales Manager that will proactively develops and manages the day to day duties related to the sales function with a clear focus on developing long-term customer relationships that enable achievement of property sales objectives.
Achiever, well organized, and eager to achieve personal objectives related to its role
• Achieve Sales Targets through development of existing accounts and generation of new accounts
• Proactively prospect and acquire new business
• Develop and manage relationships with key business relations, both internal and external.
• Participate in group and conduct individual sales calls, blitzes
• Collaborate with management team to create and implement the yearly a sales plan
• Work on the sales strategy and effective implementation of this strategy for the segments he/she is responsible for
• Support and develop implementation of promotions for its segment when necessary
• Provide adequate leadership to ensure maximum revenue potential in the segment
• Analyze market information by using sales systems and implements strategy to achieve departmental goals
• Generate Activity Reports in the appropriate tools
• Promote DH Rewards program
• Display leadership in guest hospitality, promote customer service and create a positive example for guest relations.
• Understand the customer needs, issues, and concerns, to offer better business solution and seize all opportunities to confirm the business, be it for individuals, corporate or groups
• Work collaboratively with off-property sales channels to ensure the property objectives
• Attend customer events, trade shows and sales missions to maintain, build or develop key relationships with clients
• Assist the DOSM as required
• Entertain as needed
• Conduct site inspections/organize fam tripsCompétences demandées
• At least 3 years of proven experience in the hospitality sales or related professional area.
• Ability to travel within Europe for several days in a row
• Ability to visit clients outside the hotel, by car also
• Fluent in Flemish, French, and English
• Experience in Upscale/Luxury environment
• Good knowledge of Benelux and local market
• Ability to work independentlyAvantages
What is in it for you?
• Being part of a talented team in a 5-star property – a flagship hotel in a prestigious environment
• Work in an environment that fosters a culture of mutual respect, trust, and collaboration
• Being part of the Deutsche Hospitality group, possibility to enjoy room nights at reduced prices within our 100+ hotels across the globe
• Competitive salary and other fringe benefits